The DOSH's accredited B.S. and M.S. programs are open to international applicants. Please click on the following links for more information about the offered degree programs:
- International students with a high school diploma are eligible to apply for undergraduate studies at CMU; Bachelor’s degree for Master’s programs;Master’s degree for PhD programs.
- International students are not allowed to transfer to CMU as second-year students or above and should study from the first semester.
- All undergraduate students except who enroll in the departments other than School of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Chinese Medicine will go to Beigang Campus for the first academic year, and move to Taichung Main Campus from the second academic year on. Those undergraduate students who enroll in School of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Chinese Medicine will go to Taichung Main Campus from the first academic year on.
- Students who enrolled since 2015 Fall Semester and whose high school graduating level is equivalent to Taiwan’s high school grade 5 have to complete at least 20 credits at CMU in addition to each department’s credit requirement before graduation.
- Most of the courses are given in Chinese. International students are required to have adequate Chinese reading, writing, listening and speaking ability (Except for some of the Graduate Programs that offer English-speaking courses. Please see p.12~13.) According to CMU’s Implementation Directions for Mandarin Proficiency Levels and Required Courses released in 2014, international students enrolled since 2015 Fall Semester are required to accomplish “Mandarin as Second Language” courses and reach their qualified criteria. International students enrolled in programs and all courses taught in English are not subject to this requirement.