- Department of Occupational Safety and Health, College of Public Health, China Medical University
- Address: No.100, Sec. 1, Jing-Mao Road, Taichung City, Taiwan 40604
- Tel: (+886-4) 22967979 ext. 6213
- E-mail： email@example.com
- Ph.D., Industrial Health, Department of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- 2014/8-present, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Occupational Safety and Health, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
- 2013-2014, Research Associate I, The University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI). The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- 2008-2013, Teaching Assistant/Instructor, Human Factors Engineering Short Course. Integrative Systems + Design Division, College of Engineering, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- 2006-2013, Research Assistant, Driver Interface Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI). The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- 2001-2004, Research Assistant, Center for Ergonomics, Department of Industrial and Operations Engineering. The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- 1999-2000, Research Assistant, Department of Industrial and Operations Engineering. The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
|Fields of Specialty
- Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorder Prevention
- Occupational Biomechanics
- Usability Test
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Exposure Assessmen
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Muscle Fatigue
- Job Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Methods of Chemical Detections at Workplace Instantaneously
- Victor Ei-Wen Lo*, Yi-Chen Chiu, and Hsin-Hung Tu. (2021) "Can We Use Grip Strength to Predict Other Types of Hand Exertions? An Example of Manufacturing Industry Workers." International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(3): 856.
- Victor Ei-Wen Lo*, Shu-Min Chao, and Hsin-Hung Tu. (2021) "Normative Hand Strength of Healthcare Industry Workers in Central Taiwan." International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(1): 187.
- Tu, Hsin Hung*, Victor Ei-Wen Lo, Chien Wei Liu, Yung Ping Liu, Chi Yuang Yu, Chih Yong Chen, and Li Wen Liu (2020) "Body volume estimation equation for male laborers in Taiwan." International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 1-8.
- Victor Ei-Wen Lo*, Yin-Hsuan Wei, and Bing-Fang Hwang. (2020) "Association between occupational burnout and heart rate variability: a pilot study in a high-tech company in Taiwan." Medicine, 99(2).
- Victor Ei-Wen Lo*, Yi-Chen Chiu, Hsin-Hung Tu, Chien-Wei Liu, and Chi-Yuang Yu. (2019) "A Pilot Study of Five Types of Maximum Hand Strength among Manufacturing Industry Workers in Taiwan." International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16(33): 4742.
- Ven-Shing Wang, Ei-Wen Lo, Chih-Hsiang Liang, Keh-Ping Chao, Bo-Ying Bao, and Ta-Yuan Chang* (2016) "Temporal and spatial variations in road traffic noise for different frequency components in metropolitan Taichung, Taiwan." Environmental pollution, 219, 174-181.
- Chih-Chia Wang, Lung-Yu Sung, Pei-Ling Wu, Sin-Yu Ke, Shu-Xin Ng, Rih-Sheng Jian, Ei-Wen Lo, and Chia-Jung Lu* (2016) "An analytical method for the field investigation of environmental amines released by industrial processes." Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 102, 328-335.
- Rih-Sheng Jian, Tse-Yu Wang, Lung-Yu Song, Chun-Yen Kuo, Wei-Cheng Tian, Ei-Wen Lo, and Chia-Jung Lu* (2015) "Field investigations and dynamic measurements of process activity induced VOCs inside a semiconductor cleanroom." Building and Environment, 94, 287-295.
- Victor Ei-Wen Lo* and Paul A. Green. (2013) “Development and Evaluation of Automotive Speech Interfaces: Useful Information from the Human Factors and Related Literature.” International Journal of Vehicular Technology, Volume 2013, Article ID 924170, 13 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/924170.
- Victor Ei-Wen Lo*, Paul A. Green, and Alfred Franzblau. (2011) “Where Do People Drive? Navigation System Use by Typical Drivers and Auto Experts.” Journal of Navigation, 64(2): 357-373.
- Mei-Lien Chen, Shi-Nian Uang, Tung-Sheng Shih, Ei-Wen Lo, Yi-Chang Lin, and I-Fang Mao. (1999) “Sampling and Analysis of Airborne TDI and MDI.” Institute of Occupational Safety and Health Journal (Taipei), Vol. 7, pp. 1-14.
- Mei-Lien Chen, I-Fang Mao, Ei-Wen Lo, and Ming-shung Uang. (1997) “The Urinary Hippuric Acid of Workers Exposed to Low Level and Multiple Organic Solvents.” Chinese Journal of Public Health (Taipei), Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 109-118.
- I-Fang Mao, Mei-Lien Chen, and Ei-Wen Lo. (1996) “Simultaneous Determination of Urinary Metabolites of Toluene, Xylene, Styrene, and Ethyl Benzene by Solid-Phase Extraction Technique and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography / Photo Diode Array Detection.” Inter. J. Environ. Anal. Chem., Vol. 64, pp. 1-9.